Monday, March 07, 2011

Once more unto the breech, dear friends, once more

After seeing so many of my friends having such a great time at GDC, I've reached the final stage of admittance.

It has been far too long since I've been a part of the industry community, and I need to get back into that sphere. Now that I have stable employment and a tiny bit of free time, I can devote more energy back towards my initial goals. The main reasons for me leaving Michigan and moving to California in the first place.

One of which is "attend GDC." So next year, that's exactly what I'm gonna do!

(Disclaimer: unless it makes absolutely no freakin' monetary sense for me not to.)

I wanted to get this post down and get the momentum going again, before I had a chance to tell myself "Ehhh I'll do it later."

Next time: "Learning BYOND" or "Why the freaking hell can't I finish a game?"

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! And even if you can't afford the GDC pass, you could always crash somewhere in SF for the week and hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very true! I would have probably gone to the Killscreen party at least, but I had an 8 am meeting on Friday morning that I couldn't escape.

    ReplyDelete