Monday, September 22, 2008

Blessings of the Old Ones.

So, yeah. Ms. Hoffman of Philomath Games started following me on Twitter, earlier, and to my great surprise I recieved an email informing me of such. (Erin, I promise I'll buy Settlers, soon.)

I had forgotten about making that Twitter account. In any case, it's now a part of the blog.

Today I found myself at Man vs. Horse for the first time, reading their experiences with City of Heroes, WoW, and EVE Online. It's a good read, especially for those who aren't really paying attention to MMOGs at the moment.

One of the later posts, however, I found the need to reply to. The one about Warhammer Online and Wood Elves. Apparently I called for an air strike, because some fellow named Marty (who I may or may not know) came in and laid siege to the poor blog. It was pretty epic, but I feel a little bad for the overkill.

No comments:

Post a Comment